More Effective Salesforce ImplementationsSince 2004 - the A4 team has delivered Salesforce solutions for sales, marketing, finance, customer service, operations,
project management, professional services, manufacturing, distribution, legal, product development, and more.
Your assigned A4 team of experienced business executives and Salesforce specialists will advise you on the most cost-efficient way to achieve your Salesforce goals. We'll challenge your business processes to deliver a solution that will be enthusiastically adopted by your team and provide you with the Key Performance Indicators to manage your resources.
With our focus on targeted and measurable goals using an agile and iterative methodology,
you get quick wins and continuous improvement of your results.
It's not about the technology... it's about the business process enablement.
Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations
The Salesforce platform is a powerful tool that allows an endless ability to collect information, automate business processes and deliver visibility to management.
Don't let your enthusiasm get in the way of focusing on the best ROI. We'll challenge your ideas and make sure they will gain adoption and meet your goals. We know how to make a pipeline be truthful, identify weak performers, increase effectiveness of your service teams, and deliver a better customer experience.
- Sales pipeline visibility and accuracy
- Measuring marketing campaigns and results
- Lead processing and tracking
- Customer service response and effectiveness
- Central repository of your information
- Mobile access to your data
Saving You Money
The Business Experts...
Not Just Technologists
We guarantee our results. Your business has unique needs that can be automated to make your users more effective and efficient. Our business experience gets you there faster.
A4's iterative approach to implementation gives you complete visibility and control of your project's progress and investment. We have a big toolbox of solutions to take advantage of and years of experience with all the important Salesforce AppExchange applications.
- Skills - Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com custom applications.
- Time Availability - we fit your schedule and our teams "do whatever it takes" to meet your goals.
- Industries - Financial services, commercical brokers, mortgage brokers, solar resellers, manufacturing, software, professional services, and more...
- Communication - our project teams are accessible to collaborate on your solution.
Grey hair is a good thing...
How to Achieve a Great
Engage the right partner. Make sure they talk business and know the Salesforce technology. Knowing the vast amount of Salesforce capabilities is not enough - it's knowing how and when to use which ones to acheive the best business results.
How to have a successful Salesforce implementation:
- Avoid "field-itis". Salesforce is so easy to modify that most people add too many fields and create a horrible user experience.
- Provide the users with benefits to ensure complete and accurate information is collected.
- Don't do it by yourself - focus on your business and let the experts mold the solution to give you the greatest results. You'll find it's less expensive and you will reach your goals faster.
- You'll learn the difference between reports and the right reports.
- Get consistency in your messaging and prospecting.
- Use just in time coaching to get better results.
Return on Investment
Making Your Salesforce Investment Pay Off
If your Salesforce implementation isn't easily adopted by your users, you'll end up with bad information and poor results. The A4 interative approach gets the user community on board quickly. Your team will work together and understand how small changes make a big difference.
We train your teams — in their terms — to meet their needs.
- Sales Teams - How to Make More Sales and
Make More Money Using Salesforce
- Support and Service - How You Can Improve Your Customer's Experience and Make Your Job Easier
- Marketing - Proving What You Do Gets Results
- Operations - Tracking Projects and
- Executives - Getting Accurate Information...
Not Guessing... Is Possible